Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44129 SYP / IQD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 32% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 258,287 £ (585,307 Dinar) in Najaf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 196,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sonsonate costs $3.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 30,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $1,615 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cleveland, Ohio costs $20,985 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)