Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 323%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 546 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.049 SYP / KES *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 174% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,028,966 £ (Shilling203,796) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bozeman, Montana costs $0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $46,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wichita, Kansas costs $5.25 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,240 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Port Louis costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)