Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 345%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 733 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.997 SYP / KES *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 170% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,013,856 £ (Shilling202,877) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Alexandria costs E£ 175 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Trento costs €35 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 3,000 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 2.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)