Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 329%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,072 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.106 SYP / KES *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 148% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 476,728 £ (Shilling93,359) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 192,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,236 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pyongyang costs 800,000 ₩ (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $120 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$143 (about 1 hour ago)