Cost of living in Nagano, Japan compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.626 SYP / JPY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagano (Japan) is 95% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 761,248 £ (¥164,568) in Nagano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $65,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 1,100 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 599 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (14 minutes ago)