Cost of living in Nagano, Japan compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.654 SYP / JPY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagano (Japan) is 83% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 337,402 £ (¥72,496) in Nagano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 184,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £53 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)