Cost of living in Naga, Philippines compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.335 SYP / PHP *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naga (Philippines) is 8% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 422,654 £ (Php40,896) in Naga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Podgorica costs €0.80 (about 1 hour ago)