Cost of living in Naga, Philippines compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.267 SYP / PHP *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naga (Philippines) is 8% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 422,951 £ (Php41,196) in Naga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €26,250 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Strasbourg costs €5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.00 лв (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cork costs €1.39 (22 minutes ago)