Cost of living in Naga, Philippines compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.306 SYP / PHP *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naga (Philippines) is 8% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 439,898 £ (Php42,685) in Naga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 6,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)