Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 56.288 SYP / MAD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 38% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 278,767 £ (4,952 Dirham) in Nador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 202,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)