Cost of living in Mykolayiv, Ukraine compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.459 SYP / UAH *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mykolayiv (Ukraine) is 26% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 274,128 £ (14,088₴) in Mykolayiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 217,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $0.66 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Long Beach, California costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $49 (about 2 hours ago)