Cost of living in Mykolayiv, Ukraine compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.309 SYP / UAH *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mykolayiv (Ukraine) is 28% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 479,160 £ (24,815₴) in Mykolayiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $3,617 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵50 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Antwerp costs €10 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)