Cost of living in Mwanza, Tanzania compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22636 SYP / TZS *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mwanza (Tanzania) is 111% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 430,441 £ (1,901,537 Shilling) in Mwanza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 204,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$20,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lausanne costs CHF 1,041 (about 1 hour ago)