Cost of living in Muzaffarpur, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.996 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muzaffarpur (India) is 18% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 235,790 £ (₨29,488) in Muzaffarpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 200,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 22 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,779 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,975 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 240 (41 minutes ago)