Cost of living comparison between Muzaffarpur, India and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.740 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muzaffarpur (India) is about the same as in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 £ in Aleppo you would need to make just about 375,000 £ (₨48,449) in Muzaffarpur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kraków costs 120 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Dhaka costs Taka 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 2 hours ago)