Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.546 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar (India) is about the same as in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 376,256 £ (₨49,859) in Muzaffarnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)