Cost of living in Mutare, Zimbabwe compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 514.980 SYP / USD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mutare (Zimbabwe) is 56% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 585,001 £ ($1,136) in Mutare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $2.00 (1 minute ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1.96 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)