Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 405%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 433 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1337.944 SYP / OMR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 222% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 596,186 £ (﷼ 446) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 185,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mogadishu costs 200 S (40 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 1,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)