Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 383%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 471 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1340.399 SYP / OMR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 219% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 679,565 £ (﷼ 507) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 213,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $570 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarau costs CHF 0.08 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tampa, Florida costs $400 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 750 Kč (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mossoro costs R$ 600 (22 minutes ago)