Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 385%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 436 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1337.968 SYP / OMR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 200% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 629,463 £ (﷼ 470) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 210,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seville costs €400 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malaga costs €950 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leipzig costs €76 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,900 Дин. (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$712 (40 minutes ago)