Cost of living in Murcia, Spain compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 379%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 633.440 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Murcia (Spain) is 180% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 510,350 £ (€806) in Murcia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 182,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨70 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 365 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)