Cost of living in Münster, Germany compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 543.684 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Münster (Germany) is 221% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,254,435 £ (€2,307) in Münster to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 5.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Khartoum costs 6,000 Pound (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (24 minutes ago)