Cost of living in Munich, Germany compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 397%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 980 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 600.182 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is 309% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 821,332 £ (€1,368) in Munich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 201,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 299 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$23,901 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨18,000 (about 2 hours ago)