Cost of living in Mumbai, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,932 prices entered by 602 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.003 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 80% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 360,984 £ (₨45,107) in Mumbai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 201,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元65 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €15 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $0.63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £454 (about 1 hour ago)