Cost of living in Mumbai, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 153%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,297 prices entered by 655 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.567 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 82% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 348,638 £ (₨46,073) in Mumbai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 192,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Haven, Connecticut costs $11 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Grenoble costs €1.80 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $100 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 120 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Suhar costs ﷼ 0.400 (about 1 hour ago)