Cost of living in Mumbai, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 142%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,044 prices entered by 622 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.946 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 80% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 395,120 £ (₨49,725) in Mumbai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 220,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Kitakyushu costs ¥800 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨900 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,800 Lari (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)