Cost of living in Multan, Pakistan compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 171%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.667 SYP / PKR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is 78% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 367,937 £ (₨78,842) in Multan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 207,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$8 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)