Cost of living in Muar, Malaysia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 128.432 SYP / MYR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muar (Malaysia) is 30% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 269,583 £ (RM2,099) in Muar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 207,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥6,500 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 2.25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.09 (about 2 hours ago)