Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, United States compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 422%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 514.980 SYP / USD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina (United States) is 473% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 2,239,596 £ ($4,349) in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $128,000 (about 1 hour ago)