Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar, Bangladesh compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.214 SYP / BDT *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar (Bangladesh) is 7% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 218,554 £ (Taka 35,169) in Moulvi Bazar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 204,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Guarulhos costs R$ 60 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)