Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar, Bangladesh compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.436 SYP / BDT *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar (Bangladesh) is 22% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 457,685 £ (Taka 71,117) in Moulvi Bazar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (40 minutes ago)