Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar, Bangladesh compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.386 SYP / BDT *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar (Bangladesh) is 21% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 472,414 £ (Taka 73,975) in Moulvi Bazar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 236,000 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Santa Cruz, California costs $40 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Suzhou costs 元16 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Islamabad costs ₨20,182 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)