Cost of living in Mosul, Iraq compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43495 SYP / IQD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mosul (Iraq) is 39% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 278,007 £ (639,172 Dinar) in Mosul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 200,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,253 (35 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 60 (39 minutes ago)