Cost of living comparison between Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 289.685 SYP / BAM *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 112% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 859,641 £ (2,968KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 42₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)