Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 261%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 309.242 SYP / BAM *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 111% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 458,340 £ (1,482KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 217,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Punta Arenas costs CH$156,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasov costs 1,300 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Canberra costs AU$559 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)