Cost of living in Moshi, Tanzania compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22858 SYP / TZS *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moshi (Tanzania) is 50% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 607,642 £ (2,658,389 Shilling) in Moshi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 50₴ (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)