Cost of living in Moscow, Russia vs Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,452 prices entered by 415 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.757 SYP / RUB *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moscow (Russia) is 105% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 410,156 £ (руб 52,876) in Moscow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 200,000 £ in Aleppo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Udine costs €12 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 2,500 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,250 (about 1 hour ago)