Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.115 SYP / KMF *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 53% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 619,793 £ (555,886 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 680 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨200 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in San Francisco, California costs $100 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (39 minutes ago)