Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 514.980 SYP / CUC *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 46% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 545,670 £ (1,060 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mecca costs ﷼ 7 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (38 minutes ago)