Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 514.980 SYP / CUC *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 39% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 304,816 £ (592 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 220,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 600 g of boneless chicken breast in Edinburgh costs £3.33 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $125 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $15 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)