Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 514.980 SYP / CUC *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 37% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 262,459 £ (510 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 192,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Recife costs R$ 4.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Sarajevo costs 450KM (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (39 minutes ago)