Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 514.980 SYP / CUC *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 37% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 282,597 £ (549 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 207,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ensenada costs Mex$ 8 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maputo costs 6,600 MT (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$789,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 209 kr (about 1 hour ago)