Cost of living in Montreal, Canada compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 558%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,004 prices entered by 439 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 387.392 SYP / CAD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 211% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 627,212 £ (C$1,619) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 202,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 4 hours ago)