Cost of living comparison between Montreal, Canada and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,606 prices entered by 346 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 387.818 SYP / CAD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 257% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,337,359 £ (C$3,448) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Manchester costs £1.15 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $966 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (about 1 hour ago)