Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 460%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 630.347 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 313% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 830,969 £ (€1,318) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 201,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.45 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $70 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kaunas costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $34 (about 2 hours ago)