Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 414%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,404 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.475 SYP / UYU *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 211% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 671,986 £ ($U38,455) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 216,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php25 (6 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Bolzano costs €399 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.40 (34 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $123,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Swansea costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)