Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 447%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,477 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.019 SYP / UYU *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 219% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 601,985 £ ($U33,408) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 189,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,900 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $90 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$27 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,700 lei (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in London, Ontario costs C$579 (21 minutes ago)