Cost of living comparison between Montevideo, Uruguay and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 854 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.438 SYP / UYU *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 242% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,335,198 £ ($U72,416) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Billings, Montana costs $0.63 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (37 minutes ago)