Cost of living in Montes Claros, Brazil compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 142.126 SYP / BRL *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montes Claros (Brazil) is 71% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 331,391 £ (R$ 2,332) in Montes Claros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 194,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $60 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bishkek costs 250 som (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)