Cost of living in Montes Claros, Brazil compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 174%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 168.241 SYP / BRL *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montes Claros (Brazil) is 103% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 826,536 £ (R$ 4,913) in Montes Claros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (about 1 hour ago)