Cost of living comparison between Montero, Bolivia and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 75.069 SYP / BOB *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montero (Bolivia) is about the same as in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 £ in Aleppo you would need to make just about 390,138 £ ($b5,197) in Montero.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Chişinău costs 100 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨50,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Diego, California costs $150 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨65,564 (about 3 hours ago)