Cost of living in Montero, Bolivia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 74.956 SYP / BOB *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montero (Bolivia) is about the same as in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 £ in Aleppo you would need to make just about 374,054 £ ($b4,990) in Montero.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $50 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,800,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 80 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,450 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Asheville, North Carolina costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)