Cost of living in Montero, Bolivia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 74.630 SYP / BOB *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montero (Bolivia) is about the same as in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 £ in Aleppo you would need to make just about 389,881 £ ($b5,224) in Montero.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,200,000 (1 minute ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Madrid costs €1.15 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guam costs $1.02 (33 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)