Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 138%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17306 SYP / COP *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 78% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 325,368 £ (COL$1,880,131) in Montería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 183,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1.02 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Joinville costs R$ 3,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nuremberg costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)