Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17832 SYP / COP *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 74% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 377,217 £ (COL$2,115,428) in Montería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 217,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Wichita, Kansas costs $0.10 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr390,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dar es Salaam costs 50,000 Shilling (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,010 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)