Cost of living in Montego Bay, Jamaica compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 245%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.180 SYP / JMD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is 148% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 486,679 £ (J$116,439) in Montego Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 196,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sion costs CHF 1,100 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Marta costs COL$15,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Torreón costs Mex$ 50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $25 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamilton costs C$10 (30 minutes ago)