Cost of living in Montego Bay, Jamaica compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 198%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.131 SYP / JMD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is 144% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 473,680 £ (J$114,663) in Montego Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 194,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Nantes costs €0.95 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Giza costs E£ 4,533 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Huizhou costs 元4,285 (about 1 hour ago)