Cost of living in Montego Bay, Jamaica compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 251%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.114 SYP / JMD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is 154% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 502,106 £ (J$122,051) in Montego Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 198,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 38,444 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨18,297 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$1,000 (about 2 hours ago)