Cost of living in Monsanto, Portugal compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 600.767 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monsanto (Portugal) is 52% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 306,305 £ (€510) in Monsanto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 201,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vitória costs R$ 310 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 339 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 6.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)