Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 388%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.061 SYP / LRD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 212% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 621,713 £ (153,080 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 199,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 50,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php500 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bristol costs £429 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)