Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 509%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.598 SYP / LRD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 358% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,859,744 £ (332,238 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €12 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨915 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨600 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $908 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)