Cost of living in Monclova, Mexico compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 149%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.031 SYP / MXN *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monclova (Mexico) is 33% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 281,310 £ (Mex$ 11,239) in Monclova to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 212,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$90 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $13 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $200 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,300 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,118 (18 minutes ago)