Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 227%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.117 SYP / KES *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 140% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 461,487 £ (Shilling90,195) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 192,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £300 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sarajevo costs 8KM (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$6,450 (about 1 hour ago)