Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.022 SYP / KES *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 127% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 849,419 £ (Shilling169,148) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 300 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £45 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)