Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 194%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.995 SYP / KES *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 121% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 402,218 £ (Shilling80,525) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 182,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Londrina costs R$ 3,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £3.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)