Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.48173 SYP / KRW *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 114% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 428,176 £ (₩888,837) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 200,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 70 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $85 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boise, Idaho costs $1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €9 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €3,600 (41 minutes ago)