Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44193 SYP / KRW *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 133% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 909,739 £ (₩2,058,564) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Havana costs 2.00 CUC (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 22 kr (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cairo costs E£ 12 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Trieste costs €170 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vadodara costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)