Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 2738%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.921 SYP / SOS *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 502% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,318,815 £ (1,431,546 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 219,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 18 FJ$ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $20 (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (35 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 478 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Suwon costs ₩1,489 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (about 2 hours ago)