Cost of living in Moab, Utah, United States compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 458%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 514.980 SYP / USD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moab, Utah (United States) is 149% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 546,949 £ ($1,062) in Moab, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 220,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Chengdu costs 元88 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 99,999 ден (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 70,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zwolle costs €2.60 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $79 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cebu City costs Php15,000 (36 minutes ago)