Cost of living in Mississauga, Canada compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 747%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 393.112 SYP / CAD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mississauga (Canada) is 405% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,973,921 £ (C$5,021) in Mississauga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.75 (about 1 hour ago)