Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.458 SYP / PKR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 43% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 290,406 £ (₨65,140) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 203,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,650 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tampere costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €28 (about 1 hour ago)