Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 241%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 129.374 SYP / MYR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 148% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 466,198 £ (RM3,603) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 188,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs Bs 800,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (44 minutes ago)