Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 243%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 130.110 SYP / MYR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 146% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 467,010 £ (RM3,589) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 190,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 100,000 Kyat (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 40 kn (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)