Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 227%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 123.782 SYP / MYR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 137% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 519,128 £ (RM4,194) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 219,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Doha costs 2,249 ﷼ (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jodhpur costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$700 (about 2 hours ago)