Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota, United States compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 853%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 924 prices entered by 162 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 514.980 SYP / USD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota (United States) is 376% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,785,607 £ ($3,467) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 30 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,033,270,000,000,000 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,204 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,849,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)