Cost of living in Mildura, Australia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 386.709 SYP / AUD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mildura (Australia) is 91% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 746,186 £ (AU$1,930) in Mildura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nairobi costs Shilling6.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,601 (about 1 hour ago)