Cost of living in Milan, Italy compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 639%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,773 prices entered by 288 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 556.854 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milan (Italy) is 305% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,582,252 £ (€2,841) in Milan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $50 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,000,000,000,000,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)