Cost of living comparison between Metlili Chaamba, Algeria and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.698 SYP / DZD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Metlili Chaamba (Algeria) is 50% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 561,311 £ (119,482 Dinar) in Metlili Chaamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €18,900 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 5,000 Franc (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $13 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Madras costs ₨3.75 (43 minutes ago)