Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 638.061 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 141% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 521,181 £ (€817) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 216,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oakland, California costs $7 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,200TL (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 16 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dresden costs €1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)