Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 446%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,460 prices entered by 613 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 390.166 SYP / AUD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 297% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 717,936 £ (AU$1,840) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 181,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 100 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chernihiv costs 28₴ (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kochi costs ₨1.66 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 16,000 (about 2 hours ago)