Cost of living in Meerut, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.035 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Meerut (India) is 51% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 315,949 £ (₨39,323) in Meerut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 209,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nagpur costs ₨10 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paderborn costs €5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (38 minutes ago)