Cost of living in Medina, Saudi Arabia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 263%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 137.329 SYP / SAR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medina (Saudi Arabia) is 297% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 845,149 £ (﷼ 6,154) in Medina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 213,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 40,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 9,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$500 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mérida costs Mex$ 50 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨1,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)